INITIATE YOUR RETURN:
- Call us: 855-865-7433 (Hours: 9am-5pm M-F, 9am-2pm Sat ET)
- Email a returns specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us using the live chat menu at the top of our site
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the packaging in original, intact condition. Please don't return an item with packaging you wouldn't want to receive yourself.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging.
- Items sold in vacuum sealed packaging cannot be returned if they are opened. If non-resalable packaging is not intact, the item is no longer in "new condition".
- Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged cannot be accepted. These items are no longer in new condition.
- Original packaging also includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc. Please ensure helmets come back with visor clings, jackets come back with tags attached, and hard parts come back with informational sheets.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
- Please do not use the item's original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure you're refunded, pack items in the original packaging and place inside of a larger, separate shipping container. We recommend using the box your items were originally shipped in.
- Include original invoice or other necessary contact information.
Make sure your return or exchange gets to us promptly and without any problems following the guidelines listed below. Following these recommendations will ensure your returns and exchanges are processed quickly.
- Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.
- Shipping return labels can be obtained during the Return Merchandise Authorization Process when you contact us.
- If you do decide to use your own carrier, please use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services.
We want to make sure every customer receives their products in new condition. To ensure this, returns must also be received in new condition.
We like to keep things simple. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All items must be returned within 45 days of their original delivery date.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging, and all tags/stickers/films still attached.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- If you're thinking of returning an item, please do not wear it out for a ride or mount and use it before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept it! Test boot fitment by wearing them around your house on carpet, but do not scuff and dirty them by going outside or on a test ride.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
NO RESTOCKING FEES!
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you aren't, send the new item back. Return any new, unused, and intact item within 45 days of receiving it, and we'll make sure you get a 100% refund on items returned.
If you're unsure about your order or want to start a return, please don't hesitate to contact us. We have Customer Service Representatives, Product Specialists, and plenty of knowledgeable riders that are ready to help.
We work hard to keep our return process efficient and our knowledgeable staff at peak performance. Don't hesitate to call one of our Customer Service Representative if you have questions beyond the information shown here.
- All returns will be made through our Lenoir City, TN warehouse where they will be inspected, credited, and exchanged depending on the situation.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Refunded amounts may also be used to fully or partially pay for exchange orders.
- Company credits and gift cards used to partially pay for the order will be refunded first, with the remaining balance being credited to the original form of payment.
- For refunds on cards that have expired, refund checks will be sent out to the billing address on the account. If the card used for the original order has expired, please contact a customer service representative before you begin the return merchandise authorization process.
Certain conditions and exceptions can be applied to our return policy. If you're unsure if your product qualifies, give us a call. We're always working to keep you happy. There are certain items that we cannot accept as returns. These include:
- Chemicals that are open.
- Certain electronic items: Only electrical items that have not been opened may be returned. OEM and aftermarket ignition components are not returnable (coils, stator, CDI).
- Acid filled batteries.
- Undergarments/swimsuits missing the sanitary packaging.